Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Has it been a year already??

Well today is Allyson's first birthday!! I cannot believe that a whole year has flown by...crazy! Jase did not have school today so we just relaxed at the house most of the day. While Ally was taking a nap Jase helped me bake the cake. I have some cute pics on my camera that I'll have to down load of him sitting on the counter helping me mix and taste-test the batter!! He enjoyed it. He just keep saying "what's next Mommy?"

Before church this evening we finished the cake off with icing and sang happy birthday. I made a healthy icing for her out of Greek yogurt, powdered sugar and a splash of vanilla. She seemed to like it just fine. ;)

I recorded our birthday song and her first bite. You can hear Jase in the background complaining that he did not want that much icing on his. Of course, if I would have barely put any on his I would have heard a different complaint. Oh well...he ended up eating it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEovhlLWxKs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLYSON!!!

No comments: