Thursday, May 5, 2011

Church Wedding Shower for Alisha & Joseph

Alisha & Joseph's wedding date is quickly approaching.  Our church gave them a wedding shower this past Sunday night and it was a great time. What love and support everyone showed by not only their gifts, but their presence.  I was in charge of the decorations, so I had a task at hand!  I bought and borrowed all the goods and some great ladies helped me get the tables ready for a fun night for the couple! I wish I had more pics with people in them...lol.

Alisha & Joseph!!

Beautiful cupcakes Michelle made with damask print!
 
"S" cookies I made as a shower favor with the following on the back:
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
Joseph & Alisha"
 
Mini green apples were a perfect match for the color!

LOVE...that's what it's all about!

Pic of the couple at Alisha's prom 4 years ago!
 
The couple;s table with a pic of the proposal! <3

Sign in sheet

Gift table :)

No comments: