Sunday, September 11, 2016

Celebrating Allyson

On September 1st, Miss Allyson turned 7 years old. We had a fun and relaxed day at home. Years are flying by over here, y'all. I still remember starting my second year of teaching 5th grade and I was due any day with Allyson. I made it through the first week and finished Monday of week 2. I stayed late at school to tie up all the loose ends for my long-term sub {who happened to be my sister}. Tuesday, September 1st, 2009, I woke up early in the morning with cramps and contractions. I was a week late at this point and the plan was to induce that day, regardless. Well, this must have been Miss Allyson Kate's day, since she decided to make her arrival all on her own. I joke and say that she needed a little princess prep! {And Maebry too, as she was 9 days late!}
Allyson and Taya. Taya is not new, but Allyson has been including her lately! :-) The birthday banner is not new either. I made it 5 years for her Sesame Street birthday party. So glad I found it and it is in one piece.
Little Mae eating breakfast.
Finn & Ally helped make cupcakes after breakfast. I love that they like to be with me in the kitchen.
Allyson helped decorate the cupcakes and she loved them!
Mr. Finn loved the cupcakes!
This little video was the cutest ever. I love little Mae's personality; she makes us smile and laugh.
Watching Sister open up presents and read cards.
Between some friends and family she got quite a few Disney Princess dolls to play with. She loves playing with them these days. Happy birthday sweet Ally.

No comments: