Friday, December 8, 2017

Maebry’s Frozen 3rd Birthday

We celebrated Maebry's 3rd Birthday on November 18th! My mom, sister, and Shawn's parents came up to help celebrate! We had a few friends over as well. She wanted the Frozen theme, so we "iced" up the decor! What a fun time we had.
My sister worked her magic and put together the cake. I gave her a picture I was going for and she nailed it!
Aunt Alisha making Maebry a princess necklace.
Boys hanging out and enjoying some YooHoo chocolate milk I see!!
We had a couple of activities set-up for the girls to partake in.
Make a Princess Necklace
Decorate a Troll {Rock}
Do you Wanna Build a Snowman Craft
Snow Ball Toss
Of course we had outside festivities on the trampoline. Maebry got it for her birthday the weekend before!
This was probably my favorite play area. I set-up Maebry's Play Palace. I brought out Ally's old Frozen ice castle with several dolls for the girls to play with. It was sweet watching them play. {not the best quality photo}
Enjoying dinner together while doing crafts! Is there anything better than food and crafts? I think not!
After party photo! Love these ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


We have found twenty five of the simplest weight loss supplements and diet pills. Stop wasting cash on productthat don't work and provides one or additional of those a attempt. costs ar approximate at the time of writing and ar subject to alter. https://strengthplans.com/