Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fly to Jesus

Chris Rice's "Untitled Hymn" (Come to Jesus, Dance to Jesus, Fly to Jesus) was on the radio and this was our convo in the car.

Jase: Mommy how do we fly to Jesus?
Mommy: ...
J: Mommy how do we fly to Jesus if we do not have a jet?
M: Well, when we get older and it is time for us to go live with Jesus then we will go live with Him
J: But how are we going to fly?
M: Maybe after we die Jesus will turn us into angels and give us wings and we will fly to Him
J: Well, you, Daddy and Ally can be angels, but I want to be a Jet
M: That is up to Jesus, it is His decision
J: Well, I transform and I will be a Jet

:)

I think that was the first in depth question that he has asked me about Jesus. It caught me off guard and I wasn't quite sure what to say at first. Thank you KSBJ radio for sparking that question to my son!!

No comments: