Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Potty Celebrations!!!

As we were finishing up dinner tonight Ally was sitting in her high chair and said "potty poo-poo". I lifted her up and checked her diaper and she had poo-poo going all right! lol! Since she was already in the midst of it I let her finish and told her next time to tell me beforehand and she could poo-poo on the potty...I'm sure she got that! :) I let her finish, took her into my room and changed her diaper and started the bath water. 

I went ahead and sat her on the potty and made a "sssss" sound; I always do that with her and she'll make the sound back...it's cute.  Well, next thing I know she is going POTTY!!!! HUGE!!! I was so excited I started singing "Pee Pee in the POTTY!! Pee Pee in the POTTY" with a dance of course! She started smiling so big and was laughing too!! It was awesome!! What a big girl.  She even gave me five!  Here are some pics after her bath.
Man...she can give some looks!!

A smile from sister! Love her!
 
A serious moment...

Ok, I definitely know that Jase is his father's son! He was getting ready for his shower tonight and I can hear him singing in my room where he was getting undressed. [Parental discretion advised] "It's like wee-wee, wee-wee, wee-wee ohhhh..." in the tune of Justin Bieber's "Baby" as he's dancing around naked!!!! Oh it was funny.  I had to tell him "ok, enough!" Then in the shower it was "It's like Ja-Ja, Ja-Ja, Ja-Ja ohhhh!" Ally calls Jase "Ja-Ja". Then of course he finished it up with "It's like baby, baby, baby, ohhhh!" I asked him if he liked Justin Bieber and he said yes that he was cool! Funny.

2 comments:

Casey said...

this is hilarious!! i heard jake singing baby, baby, baby ohhhh the other night when he was in bed! where do they learn this stuff??!

Jessica said...

I know Casey!! I don't know where they come up with this from. Jase heard Justin Bieber on a Nick Jr. music show and has been hooked ever since! LOL