Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer & Home Update

I cannot believe that we are a little over a day away from August!! I look back on June and the kids had VBS and camps. Then July, we took a trip to Arkansas {I still need to get the pictures from Shawn}, Shawn and I went to Frisco to house hunt and after getting back we hit the ground running on fixing up the house. 

With all of this going on I feel like I really haven't taken or had time to "enjoy" summer with the kids. I had envisioned may trips to the pool, but sad to say we have not went much at all. So yesterday morning we made plans to go! It was just a short trip with the kids to a local pool, but it was nice. And it wasn't hectic at all with just me and the kids. On the whole, they listened really well and no fits were thrown! Woohoo!
So Finn has been making these funny faces lately. Apparently this is one of his little smirks below. He cracks me up!! And his hair was styled with sunscreen!! It is time for a trim, maybe this weekend!
Status on the house. We put our home on the market last Monday and actually had a showing that night. An offer from that showing came in the following evening. Long story short, we currently have an "option pending" status with the potential buyers. They have an inspection set-up for tomorrow and we are excited! Hopefully all goes well and we will be that much closer to closing at the end of month!! We are very thankful for family and friends who have helped get our house in showing condition!

No comments: