Saturday, March 28, 2015

Disney on Ice: Frozen

We kicked off the day with Jase's first baseball game of the season. We were visitors, so we were up to bat first. First inning looked like this: our first three batters grounded out. The home team put up 5 runs in the first inning. So here we were sitting 0-5 at the top of the 2nd inning. YIKES! "So this is how the season is going to be. Well, we've been down this road before {like every season}." Those were some of the thoughts running through my mind. Call me what you will, a pessimist, a realist, but it was the truth. I'll save you the play by play, but get ready for this. We ended up putting some hits together, got some breaks on their defense and benefitted from their strikeouts. We won the game I tell you...I repeat we won the game! 20-12...run ruled them in the final minutes of the game. So, we went to Sonic for ice cream! Below is the only video or picture we got of the game. You could say we had our hands full in the stands. Ha!
Jase went 3 for 4, with some solid hits. He played pitcher the whole game, except the last inning he played short stop. Hopefully the team can continue to get stronger on defense and put some outs together. Go Rangers!

After the game, Shawn took the two middle kids to Disney's Frozen on Ice. They were both super excited! Ally wore her Anna costume and Finn sported his Olaf shirt. I'm so glad Shawn got to take them and spend this time with them. He said they loved it and behaved so well.
I'm so glad Daddy took pictures and captured video of the show. It felt like I was right there with them watching it. If you're interested, below are a few clips I liked.

Elsa singing "Let it Go"
Scene with Olaf
"Fixer Upper" with the Trolls
For the grand finale other Disney princesses and princes came out and skated with Anna and Elsa. Mickey and Minnie joined the fun too. I even saw Nemo in one of the videos!
And watch this video of the finale. At the end Krisoff does a flip!! I was impressed!
The weather was gorgeous, we spent time together as a family, watched a little baseball. Perfect day.

No comments: