Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Break Fun

I originally thought we would push through spring break and not take any days off, but plans changed. My sister "Aunt Alisha" came into town for a couple of days this week during her spring break, so we took a short break ourselves. Before we moved she was about a mile away and we saw her pretty frequently. It was nothing for her to stop by with Sonic drinks during Happy Hour for me and the kids. Or if I needed an ingredient I would give her a call and she would make a special delivery to drop it by. And not to mention our talks we would have about life, work and the Lord. Even though we are 8 years apart, I consider her a best friend of mine. That little girl I used to yell "Mom, Alisha is in my room" is now a cherished friend of mine, my sister forever.

Ok, I did not mean to get all sappy on you. I said all of that to say that we love her tons and miss her to bits. While it may be crazy at times with my gang {I have 4 kids, 7 and under}, she is always along for the ride and I appreciate that. We had a great time with her this week. We went out to eat, visited an flight museum, played at the house, went to Walmart and Hobby Lobby, went to the doctor and even saw a movie! Here are some pics from our week.
We loved Cinderella. Allyson said "it was the best night ever!" I put her hair up in a bun and added her tiara from Bippity Bobbity Boutique! She had some pink eye shadow on along with some lip gloss. We picked her up a new Cinderella shirt on one of our outings. And I have been saving the gumball necklace for next month, but thought this was a the perfect time to give it to her. It has a blue diamond shaped crystal on it, which she loved! She was very thankful for her new attire. I wanted it to be a special night for her, and it was, without spending a ton of money. She has a sweet spirit; I love being her Mama!
 

No comments: