Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day!

Rise and shine and give God the glory, glory!

We had a wonderful and relaxing Christmas Day. Most of us stayed in our pjs all day, which was super nice. No where to be, nothing to do, except enjoy one another. 
Look at these faces of Finn's! He is a mess! His facial expressions keep us on our toes around here! Along with his brutal honesty. I could tell he wasn't feeling some of his presents, so I asked him and he told us we could take them back. And we also got him a little laptop toy to practice his letters {I thought it would be a hit} and he told us it was for babies! Haha!! So I have about 5-6 gifts of his I'll be exchanging for "cooler and older" stuff. Lol. 
We read books, put together puzzles and Lego sets. It was a great day. 
This picture makes me happy. The kids playing with their toys and Shawn helping out in the kitchen. He is always willing to pitch in and help clean up, even if he isn't the one who makes the mess. Thank you, Shawn!
Maebry got her own electronics! Ha. She is no fool, she knows these are not the real deal! And the two pictures on the bottom below are two gifts from Shawn and the kids. Super fun dresser. I have already transferred my jewelry in it! And a gift certificate to lady who does handwriting classes locally. Not that I'm wanting to change my handwriting, but I just think it would be neat to attend and learn a few things. Super excited about this! 
We finished up our evening singing Happy birthday to Jesus. May the light of Christ shine in and through us the rest of the year. Merry Christmas. 
Here is a link to my YouTube account. I uploaded some Christmas day videos, for those of you interested.

No comments: