Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas Party Frenzy

Tis the season to party, right? The kids and I have enjoyed getting together with friends over the last couple of days. 

It started on Thursday when we went to a party right around the corner and did not know a soul. It ended up a great afternoon. The kids had fun meeting new friends and I enjoyed getting to know one of my neighbors. 
Later that evening I snuck off to a mom's only Christmas party. Our Classical Conversations group had dinner and a scarf exchange. It was a very nice and relaxing evening. Special thanks to Misty, who is due in the next week or two, for hosting in her beautiful home. 
And on Friday we met some friends from our church at a park for a sweet time together. We each brought a Christmas goodie to share and the kids made a star ornament wrapped in yard. Very thankful for these families in my life.

No comments: