Thursday, June 15, 2017

Our baby

Maebry Leigh, our baby. She is now two and a half and well into those toddler years. She is already so strong-willed and moments later can be so gentle. She knows what she wants, very head strong. She will not put on an outfit unless she approves. Or shoes, she's been doing that since she was 1 year old. And she usually opts with a dress. It is a struggle to get a pair of blue jeans on her. Within the past week or so she finally let me start putting shorts on her without a fight. I'm not even kidding. Knowing how to channel her determinedness will be a challenge, but I pray the Lord uses that trait in a mighty way.

Here are a few recent clips of her. She is way too big and loves everything that older siblings love: baby dolls, princesses, Legos.
They are definitely angels when they sleep.
Sweet sisters.
Mama and Mae ran some errands together.
No, I did not make them get up there, but yes, I did make them look for a picture!

No comments: