Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Wall Decor

Jase is quite my little decorator. He and scotch tape are very close friends!! :) I just love it when I find him taping up his newest pieces of art on the wall.

We have been keeping up our "book and scripture a day" and enjoying it. I love it that the kids, especially Jase, look forward to reading the bible verse and book everyday. I am looking forward to continuing this tradition next year.

We have been so busy these past couple of weeks. All of the hustle and bustle have definitely caught up with me. I am so thankful that Shawn has been my HEB and Wal-mart go-to man over the past few days. He has helped in that area quite a bit.

The kids are get very excited about Christmas and gifts, but we are doing out best to instill that Jesus is the reason for the season. Jase told me today, out of the blue, that the true meaning of Christmas is celebrating Jesus' birth. It made my heart smile.

If you're reading, I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas and cherish your time together with your loved ones, because you never know how long they will be around.

No comments: