Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Well, well...

I had trouble the other day uploading a post from my cell phone and was completely bummed, because I do quite a bit of posting from there these days.  I ended up posting it from my computer and no worries.  Well, today I got on to change my heading picture and background and received an error message when trying to upload my new photo...I have reached my photo upload quota.  So, now I have to purchase more space so I am able to upload photos to the Picasa Web Album.  I am completely torn about this because I have invested $0 in blogging, so the thought of this now costing money makes me sad.  Yes, I am cheap!!  I am going to do a little research and see what all I can do without changing my blog web address.

Christmas was great here! The kids loved their gifts and have had a wonderful time spending time with family.  I love the Christmas season, but can I be honest with you, I am glad the hustle and bustle is on the down turn.  It has really taking a toll on me and I have not left the house much since Christmas, which is completely fine with me.  I actually did not do any after Christmas shopping, which is unlike me, but I have been completely fine lounging around the house.  Christmas decor is still up...I am thinking that Saturday sounds like a good day to take it down!

Jase is so obsessed with Lego Star Wars.  He got a DVD for Christmas and it is actually pretty cute and quite comical.  It is pretty short in length, so he has watched it a few times.  I woke up this morning and told Shawn that I am now dreaming about Star Wars...ridiculous!!!

Reflecting back on 2011 and feeling very blessed.  Shawn and I were able to get away to Cabo for a few days, my little sister graduated college and got married.  Jase turned 4 and is now sleeping through the night with big boy underwear on...so big!!  Allyson had a fabulous 2nd birthday and is quite my little talker and I love her little phrases like "ta-da" and the hands on her hips while talking is too much.  Plus, I was looking at pictures from earlier this year and oh my word, she still did not have much hair 7 months ago; it really start growing over the summer.  We got awesome reports about my dad and his recovery with kidney and prostate cancer...cancer free!!  Praise God!  While I miss my nana dearly and tear up when I look at pictures or think about her, I know she is in Heaven and is not suffering anymore.  And this is not goodbye forever, just goodbye for now.  Miss you Phil. 

2012...what an exciting year ahead.  Shawn is going on a mission trip in February with Living Water International and he is super pumped about that.  Jase has a big birthday coming up...the BIG 5!! He will also start kindergarten...cuurazy!!  Allyson will turn 3 and that doesn't seem possible at all.  Shawn and I will celebrate 8 years of marriage, and 16 total years together.  I'm one lucky gal!  I'm sure many more things will be added to this list as the year progresses.

Thanks for following and sharing our memories with us.  Have a blessed New Year!!

No comments: