Tuesday, November 25, 2014

And then there were 4!

Somehow I blinked and bam...I have four children. Crazy town! Time always flew by when I was a kid, but man, when you start having your own, it goes by that much faster. Jase is 7 and a half, Ally is 5, Finn is 2 and now we have Miss Mae at 2 weeks old today. Goodness. Feeling blessed and overwhelmed at the same time!

Dear Lord, please guide my every step while raising these children. Thank you for entrusting Shawn and I to nurture and shape them. Help us to turn to You in all that we do. May our actions never be about furthering our agenda, but your kingdom and for your glory. Help us to live a life pleasing to you, and not just on Sunday or in the public eye, but everyday here in this home. Thank you for your grace {unmerited, undeserved favor} you have poured out on us. Help us, in return, to show this same grace to our own children and people around us. Thank you for loving us unconditionally.

In Jesus' name,
Amen.

No comments: