Tuesday, December 9, 2014

4 Weeks

Today our baby girl is 4 weeks old. While some days are long, they are flying by. I'm still trying to figure out how to juggle everything at home with a newborn and hopefully will get there soon. I have definitely been praying more that is for sure.

She is really a great baby and is attached to her mommy. We are still nursing and that is going well, definitely better {supply wise} than the other 3. I take her in tomorrow for a weight check to make sure she is gaining enough weight to see if I need to supplement any. I did give her 3 bottles about a week and a half ago and it completely backed her up for 3 days; poor baby girl. I'm still trying to figure out if my supply is sufficient or if she just likes to nurse or if she is just fussy at times. You'd figure I'd have this down pat the 4th go round, but all babies are different. And I'm not stressed over it, just want to make sure she is getting enough to eat.
After snapping a few shots this evening, she decided to poop through her diaper, so into the bath she went! She really loves taking a bath. I think she is my calmest baby yet in the bath tub at this young of an age. She loves the running water.
It's hard to tell what her hair color will be. By the looks of her eyebrows and eyelashes it could lighten up some. As of now her eyes are still a blueish tint. Love you sweet Mae Mae!

No comments: