Thursday, February 26, 2015

Finn at The Little Gym

On Saturday I took Finn to a birthday party at The Little Gym in Frisco. At first he wasn't so sure about the new place {and people}.
But he soon warmed up and ended up having a good time!
Catch Finn in action!
 
 I'm glad I got to spend the afternoon with Finn; I had a great time.

Ok, so I have to share this video of Finn. This is one of those "show it to your girlfriend videos" for later on in life. Back in the middle of January when Nanny and PawPaw came up to visit for a day, Finn had some terrible, runny bowel movements. Poor thing, it left his rear raw for a good 2-3 days. We could not change his diaper fast enough or put enough cream on it. It was bad. Anyhow, when I took the girls to the doctor a couple of weeks ago, Finn {out of the blue} in the doctor's office told me how his hiney hurt when Nanny and PawPaw were here. Well, he has been telling us this short story over and over again since then. It is too cute and we act like we have never heard it each time he tells us. Some days he will tell us the same story 10 times and back to back to back. We were able to record him the other night since he kept telling us and telling us. And the cutest part is at the end when he tells you that "it feels better now". The accent he has on the word now is precious! Stay sweet, Finn!

No comments: