Friday, June 19, 2015

Playroom Baseball

So the boys are pretty close to obsessed with baseball. They love to watch and play it. Finn could hit balls all. day. long. Not even kidding. Jase and Finn have started playing baseball indoors {with all the rain} and it has become quite the game lately. Usually Shawn is the one who is upstairs with the boys playing, but yesterday it was my turn to pitch and I was bringing the heat!

This has got to be one of my favorites below. Finn is the catcher and squats right behind you. It was cracking me up!!
Ok, so here is some video of us playing. It was a little loud at times and extend me some grace on the video footage: I was holding the phone with one hand, pitching with the other and trying to make sure Mae was in plain sight.

So if you just watch one video, this the one to watch. Both of the boys get to bat and you even get to see Finn play catcher!
No matter if Finn made contact or not, his response was "foul ball".
Finn made good contact on this one below.
Finn is still two {for one more month}, so we are still working on the concept of sharing {and potty training}. Jase finally got to bat and had a good little rip.
And I guess I was saying "bad pitch" so much that he changed his tune from "foul ball" to "bad pitch". He was cracking me up and calling me out on my bad pitches!
It was a fun afternoon!

No comments: