Sunday, October 11, 2015

Maebry is 11 months

There is something crazy about 11 months old. Maybe it is that she is 1 month away from being 1 year old. That is so hard to fathom right now. Today I went through her closet and dresser and pulled out clothes that are too small and replaced them with hand-me-downs from big sister. While I'm so thankful to have replacement clothes, it was so hard to remove the smaller clothes from her rotation. I know that keeping her in 6 month size clothing will not keep her little, but I am truly trying to savor every last day with this little one. She is our last little baby in the house {unless the Lord intervenes} and we are soaking her up. 

Maebry has 6 teeth and has been biting me lately. Only me. All of the kids did this: they bit Mama. Rarely is it Daddy. It is the oddest thing and she thinks it is funny too. Little rascal. She is such a happy baby and she loves to smile and giggle. Her preferred method of getting around these days is walking; she is a real champ! She has been sleeping through the night, in her own bed, for about 4-6 weeks, which has been great.


She loves food. There is not one food that I can think of that she does not like. This makes feeding her pretty easy. Mae loves to play with her older siblings. She loves to follow Hank around and he totally ignores her, but she doesn't mind, she just keeps at it. Perseverance my child, learn it young! Happy 11 months! We love you, sweet Mae!

No comments: