Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Maebry is ONE!

Our sweet girl turned ONE year old! Crazy times over here! Me and the older three went into her room and sang her Happy Birthday when she woke up!! I love that they love Mae so much, it melts my heart.
Before she woke up, I was able to make whole wheat pancakes for the birthday girl and she sure did enjoy them.
Our little Finn has not been feeling all that great the last day or two, so we headed out for a doctor appointment for him. I'm so glad we did. The doctor said that his ear looked really bad, on the verge of rupturing. She said that it was a 10 on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the worst. She said that she does say that very often. Poor little guy. They were all troopers at the doctor's office.
When we got home, the two older ones went inside, but I hung out front with Finn and Mae for a bit. Mae loved digging in the mulch and walking around.
Finn grabbed his glove, ball and a glove for me and we threw catch for a bit. He sure does love baseball. And he's pretty good for a 3 year old!
And our monthly picture on the couch. I'm so glad that I kept up with taking her picture each month. She has progressed so much over the past year.
Here is some video of her walking around the house. She is busy busy these days!
We loved getting phone calls from our loved ones to wish Mae a happy birthday. Here is one of them: Grandma and Grandpa!
And here is Mae doing what she does best!! She absolutely loves rearranging this cabinet for me! I know, I know we should put locks on them! Nah, she enjoys it too much!
Present time! She had a few things to open from us and from a couple of friends. It was perfect.
All of the kids played so well with Mae's new toys. I think I have some Christmas ideas for the older kids: Little People and Leap Frog! LOL!
 
Shawn picked up some cupcakes on his way home from work. We sang her happy birthday {for the 10th time today...we all loved it!} and she dug into the cupcake. She really didn't get past the icing and wasn't quite sure what to do at first. It was sweet.
 
Happy birthday, Maebry. We love you and thank God for you!

1 comment:

June's Notes said...

Hi Jessica! Sweet Mae. Happy Birthday to her! I love the pictures. I also have a cabiniet of plastics within the reach of toddlers for just that purpose - something they can get into without any breakage. (They think they are doing something really big when they open that door.) Kristen Johnson's son Callen heads for it every time.
I hope you are doing well. Keep blogging! Love to all, June