Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Home Group Babies

We currently have 3 pregnant ladies in our home group right now! And we've had parties the last two weekends to celebrate the arrival of their little ones.

First up was a cute tea party themed baby shower for Jennifer. Her and Rhett are expecting their second child in a few weeks. She is expecting a baby boy, Rhett Jr., but they will call him Bo for Bonner (his middle name). So cute!
It was at Christy's home, who is standing next to me (who is also expecting), and Jennifer is next to her in the navy dress. And Ashley is on the far right.
I love these ladies. I love getting in the word with them. I love how genuine they are and how real I can be with them. They have been such a blessing to me since moving up here.
Last Saturday we met at Jennifer's house for a baby reveal party! Brian and Christy are also expecting their second child, due in September. We found out that their baby is going to be a GIRL! Super excited for them!

No comments: