Friday, June 10, 2016

Pool Fun

The middle kids started swimming lessons this week. They are doing well and the pace is slow, but maybe that is good for them. Not for me, but good for them! 
On Tuesday I ended up taking them to our community pool and it was a nice time. Surprisingly it wasn't crazy! Last year at the pool was a little much by myself with Mae not walking.
Boy, when you take my kids to the pool, you better be prepared to eat some food! It is snack city!

Here is Mae in action at the pool.
On Wednesday I took the kids to Whataburger for brunch after swimming lessons. We haven't been to WB in over a month {felt like forever}, so it was a treat! Kids loved it of course! 
The kids have been doing great at jumping in at the end of practice. 
Here are a few of their swimming clips from this week.
Thursday we went back to the pool after swimming lessons and it was fun. I actually was able to work one on one with Ally and Finn on swimming. Ally is determined to get it, but we just need to keep working on it.

Summer is underway and we are taking full advantage! 

No comments: