Friday, June 10, 2016

Selfie King

Our little Finn will be 4 this summer! So hard to believe. This fall he will be participating in our homeschool group with Classical Conversations. I will actually be the one leading his class, it will be fun!

This guy loves to take pictures on my phone. It is nothing for me to discover 150 new photos. They are usually selfies or of the floor. Every time I see them, they make me smile!!
He has been quite the talker lately and his little mind is working. I just love it. Here are some of my favorite things he says these days:
- Am I listening, Mom? {he usually asks this right after I get on him for not listening}
- I love baseball. Can we watch the Astros vs Rangers on the tv? {he is such a fan}
- You are a good mom.
- The Holy Spirit is in my heart.
- God is Jesus' father.
- Will you sing some songs? {when I lay him down}
- Can we watch Pioneer Woman? {He loves to help in the kitchen}
- Excuse me. {when he wants you to exit the bathroom so he can go!}

His prayers at night touch my heart. Every time he says them I want to record it and capture the moment. He loves talking to the Lord. "Thank you for your goodness." We love you little man!

No comments: