Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Rangers game

Last night we drove into Arlington for a Rangers game. This was our first game since moving here.
Globe Life Park. It's really a nice stadium. So it's no secret that we are Astros fans and we still follow them very closely, but I do like the red, white and blue colors of the Texas Rangers. And the only reason that we have Rangers gear is that Jase has been the Rangers for the past two years.
I love that Ally still likes to match her sister. I do it as often as I can!
Seating shenanigans. They were restless most of the game and wanted pizza, nachos, cokes, ice cream and to go home. Little Mae was a handful, but I love being with them and making memories.
Beltre hit a walk-off homeroom to end the game. The place exploded. I didn't catch the HR, but here is the stadium celebrating!
Lastly, our crew. I'm thankful for my little family. What a great ending to my 36th birthday!
Oh and this was Sunday night...more ice cream. I think we have an ice cream streak going...and I need an ice cream strike!!

No comments: