Sunday, October 16, 2016

Ft. Worth Zoo Trip

On September 7th we took a field trip with our Classical Conversations group to the Fort Worth Zoo. We had a great time and it is really a pretty zoo to visit.

Several times we would be walking {bringing up the rear of course} and Finn would stop and say "take my picture, Mom!" So sweet. Of course Finn, I'd love to take it!
The kids having fun with water pistols!
Most of the kids managed to squeeze into this old wagon for a picture. They all get along really well, which is such a blessing.
Group photo in front of the giraffes before parting ways.
While we were there a female lion was talking up a storm; I have never heard anything like it! She roared so loud that I could feel it in my chest!
Again, "Mom, take my picture!"
Picture of Jase with a white tiger in the back ground. Jase absolutely loves big cats and the white tiger is among his favorites, so we had to capture the moment! Jase also brought some shells and different items from outdoors to the Texas Nature Traders. He loves going in here and trading in his artifacts for other fossils and such.
This girl is a hot mess! I brought our little wagon/cart because it would have been too much to carry around since we brought our lunch in and I had her bag too. After she got out, she did not want to get back in. Towards the end {when we had stayed a little too long and everyone was tired} I was carrying her, Finn and Ally would take turns in the cart and Jase and I would take turns pulling the cart! Thank the Lord we made it back to the car!

No comments: