Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fun Mexican Baby Shower

The first weekend in October I attended a sweet sister's baby shower. Isabel is a friend from our new CC group and is as sweet as can be. When I first received the invitation, I had to read it a few times to make sure that I was understanding it correctly. It said to wear your "Mexicanest Attire!" This was definitely a first.

If you've read my blog for a while you know that I love a good party and this one was great! A ton of work went into planning and prepping it, and as a fellow party planner I can appreciate all the hard work!
So the lady in the poncho and sombrero actually had on a fake black mustache, it was hilarious!
Here is what I came up with to wear: the Mexican Flag! Buying a Mexican outfit was not really in the budget, but I was able to piece together an authentic outfit! And my Mexican friend loved it!
A few of the sweet sisters from our Classical Conversations group. Love these ladies.

No comments: