Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Long day

This morning we left the house a little after 8:00 am and headed to the west side of town for physicals. Everyone except Shawn (he is all clear) was seen by the doctor. Paperwork x 4 people = yikes!!!! Shawn really did a great job of filling out things beforehand, but they had additional forms waiting on us when we arrived.

I'll spare you the lengthy story, but give you the details. :) I had blood drawn, Ally and Jase each received 2 vaccines, (don't ask how Jase's went :/), I received 3 (lucky me) and we were in the doctor's office for 5 hours. I think that about sums it up! And I had a chest x-ray and an EKG. Oh and I had a pregnancy test before the chest x-ray. Very eventful and long day. I am totally beat! The kids did a great job of hanging out all day. They ended up watching The Lorax twice on our iPad; it's the only movie we have in iTunes! We will definitely be downloading more soon!!! I foresee many more hours of "hanging out" in the airport and on the plane! Oh and my pregnancy test was negative for those with inquiring minds! ;)


No comments: