Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Videos from this week

This week I was working with Allyson on writing F's. As you'll see, the conversation goes from writing to Star Wars pretty quick.


Star Wars is ALWAYS a topic of conversation with both Jase and Allyson. Even tonight, Jase and I were leaving church and we started talking about our passports and how they worked and Jase asked if we would be putting them in escape pods. I said no, we will keep them with us and whenever we enter another country they will stamp our passports. Then he started talking about putting them on a spaceship. I said "Umm, you know Star Wars is not real, right?" He said he knew that. I just wanted to be sure! Geez!

And here is my little Finn yesterday. He has started laughing so much lately, I just love it! He is such a happy baby and a real joy to be around. {Now if I can only get him to sleep all night in his bed!}


No comments: