Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Afternoon Activities

Can I tell you that we have been enjoying the weather these past few days?!?  We have been getting out more, which has been great for all of us.

Saturday afternoon we drove out to a local hiking/biking trail.  It is a wooded a little and it was a nice change of scenery.  And if I'm being completely honest I did not want to go, but after it was all said and done, I'm glad I did.  I actually jogged a little and it felt so good. {I haven't done that since before I got pregnant with Finn.}  I set my alarm to get up early before church on Sunday and go for a jog...but that didn't work out as planned. There's always tomorrow! ;-)


Look how red/orange this baby's hair is getting!! It is definitely strawberry blonde to me.  So cute!! :-)


We were upstairs this afternoon and Jase had just finished school and Ally was piddling in my stuff...as usual.  She found the paint stuff, oh no!! Finn was asleep, so I had a free hand to set it all up for her. She enjoyed it and I'm glad! And she had her pick out of about 25 paintbrushes, but I noticed she picked out all the purple ones!  Love her!


No comments: