Thursday, March 14, 2013

Time for a trim

After a couple of months without a haircut, Jase finally got one today. And if I'm being completely honest, this was NOT his idea at all; he actually cried when we mentioned haircut today. He said he wanted his hair like Obi Wan Kenobi's in Episode II. A little obsessed, you think? Hey, but a boy's gotta dream!


Obi Wan Kenobi


I think it turned out great, although I have to admit that it makes him look way TOO big!!  He loses that baby look when his hair is shorter, I think. {He'll be 6 next month...doesn't seem possible.}


Since the weather was so nice today, we were able to spend quite a bit of it outside, which was great for a change.  Jase did his geography lesson on the playset, we played catch, Daddy and the kiddos planted some new seeds in our garden (since we're staying!).  It was a good day!


Jase was swinging yesterday and told me he was going to jump off and asked if I could take his picture.  I pulled out my phone and was able to time it just right.  Thought this was a great picture of him in action!  Love this little guy!


No comments: