Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Buddy Bucks!

Every time we go to HEB the kids look forward to getting Buddy Bucks and playing the H-E-Buddy spin game. This summer both of the kids have hit the instant winner dial and you would have thought they won the lottery!! The prizes are not so great {Jase got a straw!}, but nevertheless they really enjoy the game. And some days we land a very generous cashier and they get several bucks to spend in the game.

Well yesterday I took the kids to HEB and like clock work I asked for Buddy Bucks and they both received 2 to play with. Jase went first and he got a total of 21 points. Next was Allyson. First spin was 10 points and she was so excited and cute that I had to catch her next spin on video!


I did not turn around to see if anyone was looking, but Ally was almost yelling, she was so giddy! Here are my thoughts as we are leaving HEB: I need to get a Buddy Bucks game at my house, I hope they always get excited over something so small and I hope I am not creating a gambling problem!

No comments: