Sunday, September 28, 2014

35 Weeks with Maebry

Today marks 35 weeks with Miss Maebry! It is so surreal to already be this far along with her!! I have no idea where the past 6 weeks went, but they are gone pecan! You know, I really have no complaints at this point in time. Of course certain things become a little harder (i.e. bending over, getting out of bed, 4 potty breaks in the middle of the night), but that comes with the territory. This morning I had to ask Shawn to buckle my shoes for church and his response "can I do this when you're not pregnant too?!" I love him!
This past week I had two doctor appointments. Wednesday was with my OB and all went well. Baby's heart beat was in the 130's and my blood pressure was 112/62. My doctor said that he wants me to remain in the Dallas area for the duration of my pregnancy, which is fine. I'm sure I have a few things I can do around the house until Maebry comes. Ha! Then on Friday I went in for an ultrasound. It wasn't a full scan, but to check the baby's position, placenta and amniotic fluid. All looked great! Heart was beating at 134 BPM, she weighs about 5 lbs so far and she is head down. In the picture below, you can see her little profile with her foot just below her chin and her hand directly above her foot. She is nice and snug in Mama's belly for sure! While watching her on the ultrasound, you could see her rubbing her face, ahh so sweet! Can't wait to snuggle with her. Well, let me get her room squared away and my room picked up first, and I'll be ready to snuggle! Kidding!

Love you little sister! You have a Daddy, two older brothers and a sister who are so excited about your arrival! Today they got to feel you have the hiccups, it was so cute! They would just giggle when they felt you hiccup, especially your big brother, Jase. You are a mover and a shaker; our nighttime entertainment for sure! I'm sure not much will change once you arrive...you will still maintain our attention, especially at night! Can't wait to hold you in a month or so. Love, Mommy.

No comments: