Sunday, October 5, 2014

36 weeks and nursery pics

Today marks 36 weeks with Miss Maebry!! Can. Not. Believe. It. Crazy to think in a month or less our sweet little girl will be here with us. I've been feeling pretty good, minus my hands falling asleep. It happens in bed, when I'm driving, holding the phone, various times really. Hopefully this will go away the second she is born. Oh and I had some crazy pains while in Hobby Lobby yesterday. They lasted for 5-8 minutes, but after taking it easy during lunch, I have been fine since.
Last night we stayed up {a little too late} and worked on her nursery. I am using Allyson's baby furniture and bedding, which was pretty simple and has a very soft color palette. We picked up some new decor for her room while out yesterday and it is coming together. There is a mint-ish color in the bedding and I am playing off of that. We also bought {and put together...thanks Hubby!} two new pieces of furniture for her room: a tall and slender dresser and a side table, both are a deep coral color. I originally wanted white furniture, but they did not carry the dresser in white at the store by our house. I'm really liking the deep coral and glad we stepped out of our comfort zone and bought these two pieces. Most of the decor I've added is white, mint, coral and gold. I am also still using the light pink, from Ally's nursery.
We have a few more projects in this room, like painting the blue frame below. I'm thinking gold! I also bought some fabric to cover the ottoman that goes with the glider and to make a matching pillowcase cover. We also need to locate our changing pad cover still...probably in the garage.

1 comment:

June's Notes said...

It's lovely, Jessica! I can't wait to 'meet' her. Praying all goes well at delivery. Love you.