Saturday, January 24, 2015

Maebry is 2 months old!

I figured I should post her 2 month photos before she turns 3 months! I took her to the doctor this past Tuesday for her 2 month check-up and she is doing great. She is 22.5 inches long {44th percentile}, 10 lb 9 oz {32nd percentile} and her head circumference is 15 inches {23rd percentile}. We definitely have petite little girl on our hands, and I am totally fine with that.

Maebry at 2 months
She smiles when you talk to her. Laughs and coos at you {so sweet}. I got some video of her while taking some of the pics below. She wasn't sure if she wanted to cry or talk to me; you can see it HERE. She actually has rolled over a few times...watch her HERE! She is breastfed and also gets a 4 oz bottle of formula in the evenings when I am depleted, but she is still wanting to eat. She loves her pacifier! She sleeps ok. At night she will sleep about 4 hours in her bed, then once she wakes up I'll nurse her in our bed and she stays there until the morning. She is such a sweet girl and we all love her to bits!


This was her OOTD {Outfit Of The Day} on January 11th before we went to church! She was stylin' in her gold leggings!! I sent it to my MawMaw in Louisiana and she responded back with "she is wearing her New Orleans Saints outfit!" Love it!!

No comments: