Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekday Happenings

Things have been beyond busy lately. I'm not sure if it's because we are in the middle of baseball/football season or that Shawn has been super busy with work or we have an infant or maybe the combination of all of the above. Some days are hard, there's just no way around it. But after looking through my pictures, we do have fun days and I'm thankful for that. They are a good reminder to keep fighting the good fight.
As I've mentioned before, the kids love puzzles. Finn usually completes at least a puzzle a day. I love to see his little mind at work and problem solve.
One afternoon I took the kids to the park. It is right around the corner from the house and it is beautiful with all of the trees. We had a great time enjoying the outdoors together.
A few months ago the kids found one of our old George Strait CDs and we occasionally put it in the CD player while in the school room. They call his music "Country Western". Haha! The other day I had stepped out of the room to tend to Maebry and apparently the kiddos put in the George CD and had their own music time. Jase didn't tell me he had updated our lesson plan, but I found it the next day! It made me smile!
And here is our little sister doing her workout on the floor! So big!!

No comments: