Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First Steps!

Our little Miss Maebry took her first steps yesterday. Shawn and I were standing in the kitchen and Mae was behind him. Next thing I know she took a step towards me and then another. Ahhh, I couldn't believe it. So so big!! Since then I have noticed her getting braver and braver. It is just a matter of time now.
And since I'm talking about s first, I'll share another. Her 1st ponytail was almost two weeks ago. It wasn't much, but hey, it qualified as a ponytail and I'll take it!
Her 9 month check-up was last week on August 19th and she weighed in at 15 lb and 15 oz {6th percentile}. She was 27 inches long {27th percentile} and her head circumference was 16.75 inches {11th percentile}. As you can tell she is a little one, but she is proportioned perfectly, just how God made her.

No comments: