Thursday, January 21, 2016

Canine Tooth Gone

Last night Jase had basketball pictures. He was having a good old time with his buddies. 
That's mine with the fancy striped socks! Lol! As we were pulling into the neighborhood he was telling us about a tooth that has been loose since November. Next thing I know we are parking in the garage and he tells me he pulled the tooth!! Just like that. Boy he has come a LONG way with teeth! I'm proud of him for not being scared and pulling it. And he also told me it was his lower canine tooth. I wasn't so sure, so we googled it right then and there and he was correct. Little smarty!
When we got home I saw him writing on a baggie for the tooth fairy. He is a trip. First he asked for $4. I told him good luck with that! Then he proceeded to write $3, then $2, and finally settling for $1! I'm happy to report that he got $2. He is getting too big.

No comments: