Thursday, March 10, 2016

Finn: Color Master

Our little Finn loves to color. He rarely leaves white space on the page these days. I love to pick him up from Sunday School and have the teachers tell me how much he enjoyed coloring. Something about it warms my soul, maybe because I am a fan of paper and markers too! The kids will often sit next to me in my room and they color or make cards while I do my bible study; it is a special time. And I'm happy to report that I am sharing my big set of Stampin' Up markers that I have had for well over a decade. LOL! {Notice he wrote his name on his paper! #bigboy}

1 comment:

June's Notes said...

I knew you were a paper and pen fan, too. I love it when my grandkids draw and color. Finn's artwork is super. He even works to stay in the lines. Good job!