Monday, December 10, 2012

Sheep and Dedication of Finn

Allyson performed in her first program at church yesterday! She was a cute little sheep! Nearly 400 cotton balls glued on that shirt (100th day of school shirts have nothing on me!).  Saturday evening we went up to the church for her dress rehearsal and I'm pretty sure I left there with a little bit of anxiety!!


Her performance was Sunday morning and it was really cute.  Major kudos to the kids and all those who helped organize it.  Below are some pictures from the performance, but they are not that great. We got a new camera and we are still trying to figure out the ins and outs of it.  :(


Sunday morning we also dedicated Finn to the Lord at church.  The Lord has blessed our family beyond measure, and we want to live for Him.  So by publicly dedicating Finn to the Lord we acknowledge and agree that Finn (and other children) are on loan from God and we are doing our best to raise them in the ways of the Lord.

 



And what morning wouldn't be complete without showing up at church wearing the same dress as your Mom?!?!?  Geesh!  What are the odds? And I even changed into this dress at the last minute.  It was funny and I couldn't believe this happened!


1 comment:

My Family said...

Oh gosh, that is so funny about your dress! I think the program went great! They were all so cute.