Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This happened yesterday!


Well, I did it!! I've never used one of these monster carts at Walmart, but I finally did it yesterday! It wasn't too bad and it was actually easier to steer than the ones at HEB. The ones at HEB look "cooler", but turning a corner in that thing makes you feel like you have never pushed a cart in your life.

The trip wasn't that bad and it helped that Finn slept most of the time, which made me a little more at ease. And I actually let the kids "help" by getting out of the basket and getting items for me. The only wrong item I ended up with were some pretzels Jase put in the basket for me. I asked for some regular pretzels and he picked up Rold Gold cheddar flavor. They are pretty tasty, but probably wouldn't taste that great dipped in almond bark! ;-)

No comments: