Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Egg Hunts

Finn wakes up in the best of moods, just babbling away. It puts the biggest smile on my face to hear his sweet voice. I had to capture it Saturday morning.
Later that morning we headed up to Church for our annual Easter Egg Hunt. The kids enjoyed finding eggs and spending time with friends.

Here is some footage of the younger two finding eggs.
Later that afternoon we headed over to Aunt Alisha and Uncle JoJo's house for some relaxation and family time. I brought eggs over there to hide for the kids. I always remember finding eggs in the backyard and loving it! The kids were excited while they waited inside while we hid the eggs. I enjoyed watching the kids hunt the eggs in the backyard and it was definitely more relaxed with only three of them finding them. I was a little anxious watching Finn put the hard boiled eggs in his bag...crack! Haha!

 
Here is some footage of Finn hitting the crawfish!! He was too funny on Saturday. And really everyday!
I am not exaggerating when I say that Finn is completely obsessed with sports right now. I mean, he is constantly wanting to hit a baseball off the tee or shoot a basketball. What has become really funny is that after he hits the ball off the tee, he has a little celebration he does. He is such a mess!
Here is Finn earlier this month inside the garage. This is Jase's t-ball bat he is swinging! He might be our baseball star!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a little slugger! I see more baseball in your future for sure. Too cute.