Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wild Flowers

I promise, I have not been eating Cheetos on the couch everyday since my last post! Ha! One day after another passes and life doesn't always slow down for me to write a blog post. Plus, it hasn't helped that my phone has been at max storage for forever now and that is mainly where I capture most of my pictures. I ended up chatting online with Apple for 2 hours last week and they could not figure out why it was showing so much storage in my text messages (even when they were all deleted), so I ended up having to wipe my phone completely blank and start anew. Glad to have free storage available and finally take some pictures.

A week and a half ago we drove out and met Shawn for lunch. It is always nice to see him during the day. After lunch Shawn headed back to his office and me and the kiddos went on a little country ride out west of town. We stopped in one neighborhood and there were flowers all over the open lot. I just had to stop and take pictures of the kids in it. Ally was in heaven! She has never met a flower she didn't like! {Even last night at t-ball practice she was picking Shawn flowers...her Field of Dreams does not include a diamond, but flowers!}

I get the two little ones out of the car and let them run wild.

I turn around to find Jase, my outdoors man, and he is stuck at the truck! He was worried about getting a snake bite!! I had to reassure him that he was completely fine!!
See anything wrong with this picture?? 
My three sweets!! Just LOVE them!!
I'm not sure when they got so big! Jase is about to turn 7 in less than a week, Allyson is 4 1/2 and Finn will be 2 this summer. And now a little one on the way! My heart is full! I go tomorrow for my 12 week check-up and am looking forward to hearing the heartbeat!
Of course, she was the last one to the car! She picked some pretty fuchsia ones to take home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm with Jase, keep me away from the snakes! Nice pictures, what a lovely spot.