Monday, April 7, 2014

New Obsession

Since I have found out I was pregnant, my eating habits have went downhill pretty quick. We have tried to cut back on going out to eat, because that was killing us in the pocketbook and waistline!

Well, yesterday afternoon we were at a party and they had Cheetos Cheese Puffs there. I gave Finn a couple of them and he gobbled them up and was an immediate fan. I started thinking about and I think this may be his first Cheetos product! I'm pretty sure I have not bought any since he has been born and he acted like they were heaven!! I may have enjoyed a few myself. So much so, that we might have a bag in the pantry now.

Just look at my little blondie...what a handsome little man!



1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.