Friday, May 9, 2014

Birthday Dinner

I know Jase's birthday was early last week, but I just downloaded my pictures from my phone and wanted to document his birthday dinner. Anytime we ask the kids where they want to eat Jase usually answers with "Texas Roadhouse". He doesn't get a steak or anything...I think it's the rolls and cinnamon butter that draws him. Can I blame him?? We decided to go there last week for a little celebratory dinner. All of the kids were excited!
Yeah, that huge brownie and ice cream in the picture above...pretty tasty if I do say so myself. It was $6, but well worth it and fed us all. So as they were bringing out the brownie and singing Happy Birthday to Jase, our other son completely got scared. Poor little guy. I already had my phone out to take some pictures of Jase and I just had to grab a little footage of Finn. Sorry Buddy, we love you!
It is still hard to believe that Jase is 7; this past year has flown by!!

No comments: