Thursday, May 29, 2014

Preschool...check

Last week we went to Allyson's school for her end of the year performance and Open House. I just love these!! They sang several songs that they have been practicing and they are too cute. Here is the first one they opened up with. She is in a white top and yellow skirt. You could tell she really got into that one.

There were so many songs she sang that were too cute. One that had me crying was "You are so beautiful" where they performed in sign language. It was just precious. They are currently not uploaded to YouTube, but if I wait around for the videos, I'll never post this!

06.03.2014 UPDATE - I uploaded the video! Yay! So you have to pay attention to her signing the word "beautiful"; it should just be a quick motion across her face, but hers is pretty dramatic...I love it!! Even her teacher came up to me afterwards and asked if I noticed! Too funny!
Our little princess! Just love her to bits. She has such a sweet spirit about her. In the next few weeks we will find out what we will be having: a little girl or boy. Either way, we will be totally stoked. I would love for her to have a little sister to nurture and grow close with, and then on the other hand it is fine by me if she stays my only princess. Time will tell.
After we left the sanctuary, we headed to her classroom where she showed us her journal she had worked on all year long. It was neat to see her handwriting improve over the school year. She said she wants to be a Mommy when she grows up. That definitely made me smile, knowing I haven't completely messed up as a Mom and scared her away! Ha! The picture she drew was her with a baby in her tummy! Geez! Another funny was that she said Daddy was 1 year old and does not like to go to the bathroom!! Ha!

Next, we headed to the Family Life Center for cookies and punch. We decided to sit outside and let the kids move a little since it was so nice outside. These pictures below are too funny. Finn did not want anything to do with this photo opp, but once he saw Ally and Jase holding hands he went over and broke up the party! It was too funny! 
I thought this was a cute picture of them! I just love Allyson's face, looking up at her big bubs!
It was a great evening celebrating Ally's completion of preschool!

No comments: