Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dance Recital 2014

As the school year has come to a close, so has dance. While it has been a busy spring, it has been a memorable one.

About 2 weeks ago she had dress rehearsal and dance pictures. Sweet girl was all dressed up and ready to go!
While the recital was at noon, we had to get going pretty early that morning. I'm not going to lie...her bun gave me a run for my money. I don't think I've ever been so flustered over fixing her hair. My hair, probably so, but not her's. So glad I got it pinned back nice and neat. Oh and we will be working on simple commands this summer, such as "look up, look down, hold still." That was somewhat problematic while getting ready.
And now, it's show time!! Thankful my father-in-law brought a real camera to the performance to capture her dance. She did a great job and we are super proud of her!
Finn was showing Uncle JoJo the ball he found. Of course! If there is a ball in sight...he will find it!
Great job, Allyson! Congratulations on another successful season of dance. Until next year...

And since this post is about Ally, I'll going ahead and share that I posted the video of her doing sign language to "You are so beautiful" during her preschool end of year performance. It is super cute and totally worth the couple of minutes to check it out, but I'm not partial at all! You can find it in THIS POST about half way down.

No comments: