Thursday, May 7, 2015

Finn's 1st Dental Visit

This afternoon the two middle kids had dental check-ups. Ally was first up and she did great. Finn sat with me and watched her be a big girl!
 When it was Finn's turn, he jumped up in the chair; I was surprised!
I honestly had no idea how he was going to do. It is a fight to brush his teeth at home, so this could have went south real quick. I will say all day at home we were practicing opening our mouth for the Dentist, and it may have helped. Finn ended up doing a fantastic job!! He did not fuss any and sat still for the exam and cleaning.
And here's Maebry at the appointment, just because she is cute! ;)
It was great to walk away with no follow-up visits. We need to keep on flossing!

1 comment:

Isabel Phelps said...

First of all, I think Maebry looks very adorable. But more than that, it’s great to know that Finn did very well on his first dental visit. I guess the practice you guys did at home paid off really well. Also, it’s nice that they both turned out to have great dental status, thanks to your amazing parenting. Cheers!


Isabel Phelps @ Buckhead Dentist