Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ballet and Tap

Wednesday Allyson had her first ballet and tap class!! I've been wanting to sign her up, but just had a little on my plate. ;)

I have been praying that she would not be scared to go in the class. She is very timid with new places and people. The Lord heard my prayers because when it was her time, she walked on in!! I could see her on the tv monitor and it looked like she was having a good time and was following instructions. They stretched and galloped across the room many times. She was very excited coming out of the room when it was over. So proud if my big girl!!

Next, we changed her shoes and got her ready for tap. This class was smaller, only 4 girls, same teacher. This classes seemed a little further along than the ballet class. I'm not sure if Ally was overwhelmed or just tired, but she did not do many of the steps. When she came out of the room she was happy, maybe because she just got a stamp on her hand! Ha!

I'm glad there were no tears and she listened to her teacher. We are excited about next week!

No comments: