Friday, September 21, 2012

Kiddo Update

What a week! I'm not sure what all I did, but it sure felt busy. And another busy weekend and week ahead of us too. Deep breath!

This week I finally started working with Allyson during school time. We will be focusing on a letter a week and incorporating that letter as much as we can throughout the week. Of course this week was letter A and we ate animal crackers and apples and talked about astronauts and alligators. She enjoyed it! I also finally broke out the do-a-dots that I bought from Amazon when Finn was just born. They are basically bingo markers. {I used to love to play bingo!} She really liked them and Jase did as well.

Finn is getting too big! He will be 2 months on Sunday! My little man is starting to plump up and gain more control of his head. I just love his smile and the sounds he is making . . . I could just eat him up!

As for Jase he started soccer a couple of weeks ago and has his first game tomorrow. He is enjoying it and I'm glad he is getting this outdoor time and the weather has been so nice lately. He is still majorly into Legos and is always constructing something from scratch. I love to see his little mind at work. The picture below is from today. :)

No comments: