Sunday, September 9, 2012

Grandparent's Day

Last week a friend told me that grandparent's day was coming up and that was the first I had heard of it this year. I haven't been to Walmart lately, so I haven't had the card isle to remind me. :/

Even with the reminder I blew it and forgot all about it. Way to go Jess!!! We appreciate our parents and grandparents so much and love them dearly. It is such a blessing to have them all so close and they are all so willing to help out when asked. Happy Grandparent's Day!

2 comments:

Casey said...

sweet family!! you are doing such an awesome thing for your kiddos! i couldnt do it. mom of the year....

Jessica said...

Mom of the year, haha!! Thank you for the compliment, but I am far from it! I actually texted my husband this morning and asked for prayer because I was so I overwhelmed with everything here at home! I am trusting the Lord will provide!